Monday, May 20, 2013

*1 Louis Garneau Women's Flora 2 Road Shoes

#1 Louis Garneau Women's Flora 2 Road Shoes


  • Women specific, Ergo Air Cool Stuff blue
  • High-density Ergo Air II nylon outsole with patented multivent system
  • HRS-80 system. Fastener with Velcro tabs. Synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper.
  • Visual display of cleat position compatible with DURA-ACE, SPD, SPD-SL, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cle
  • Heel reflector Approximate weight (size 38/1 shoe): 236 g/8.32 oz

http://bit.ly/11Vw1Kc







Are you looking for Louis Garneau Women's Flora 2 Road Shoes The very first time I found it helped me very impressed. I study the data about Louis Garneau Women's Flora 2 Road Shoes And I made a decision to buy it. It helped me impressed. I do believe everyone should have. I really believe you will get a very good experience like me. You can even examine Special And have Discount On Louis Garneau Women's Flora 2 Road Shoes Or else you may access To learn more please find it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment